Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Opening Post

Dear Readers,

I am writing to you in order to get a few formalities out of the way before we begin this exciting journey through time and not so much space but rather a several thousand mile journey.

First, thank you for taking the time to read whatever portion of this blog you feeling like reading. I do appreciate constructive criticism if you do have any questions or comments about my writing style, attitude towards anything written here, or just want to discuss a post in person/phone/e-mail (since I won't be in the country, the in person part of that will have to wait till Christmas time).

Second, I will do everything in my power to consistently update this blog say at least once or twice a week. Worst case scenario I pick one day a week that you can count on a new post. I will be sure to not hold back from providing entertaining and enlightening excerpts to you. However, under advisement there are certain topics I won't mention for reasons that cannot be discussed here. This should have little to no effect on the quality of my writing.

Third, I will do my best to keep the language as PG as possible. I will do my best to keep the reading light and more on the humorous side without having to be vulgar in the process.

Also, if anyone has any recommendations for the name of this blog feel free to comment below or contact me regarding this subject. I would like it to be more clever than just the straightforward title it holds now but I will consider any suggestions.

Finally, hope you enjoy reading these excerpts about my trip to Singapore and my studies at their flagship university, the National University of Singapore (NUS as I will often refer to it as).

Sincerely,

J Coco

P.S. Please refer to the map of Singapore at the bottom of the page in order to help understand any references I may make about my excursions throughout the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment